Letter to mom

Dear mom, I don’t know how to sing your praise. I don’t have any abilities or caliber to please you by great achievements. All I know is that coming into your arms ends my worries.

I may have at times failed to be by your side in great need due to my ignorance and laziness. For this, please forgive me for there can be an unworthy son, but a mean mother, never!

Dear mom, in all our family, I was the only deceiver, liar, cheater, but for this, I have no fear of being forsaken for there can be an insane son, but an unkind mother, never!

In pride of my young age, I deserted you, did not care to abide by your advice. Now when I face the cruel world, I know no other place to cry in but your arms.

Now in my sad days, I don’t covet wealth and power or any kind of pleasures of life. All I want is to be by your side and to walk the way of life you taught me!

Dear mom, I always remember you when in distress but in doing so I have no shame for a baby always cries for his mom when hungry or thirsty!

Today I bow before you the very head that shook in denial every time you needed me. The very head on which you placed a cloth of silk dipped in colon water when I was ill.
Today I join before you the very hands that threw toys at you in rage. I have come to you on the very feet that sprinted away to avoid home work.

The eyes that showed you anger and dislike are today in tears but not fear for there can be an unscrupulous son but an unforgiving mother, never!

Dear mom, today, the very tongue that spoke of rebellion begs your pardon for I am a mislead youth. There is no sinner in the world like me but there is no redeemer like you. I have full faith that you will do what will only contribute to my development as a good human being.

Comments

  1. It's very very good. I can't even imagine this.
    Very good my sweet bro.
    My Best Wishes are always with you.
    keep smiling.
    Take care.

    Love
    Mayura Tai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Letter to dad

Travelling in a bus

The battle over 300